I have to be honest, I have never been so impressed with a Law in my life! I have learned through my trials that Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong! I say this with a grain of salt as I have learned that no matter how hard I try to get through my day, I have found this law to be quite true.
A few examples of things that have caused a little stress since Jesse has been gone! Just some things that have stuck out in my mind!
1. Jesse Deployed!
2. We owned a small trailer that my husband dropped off in the lemon lot (Army sale lot) 2 days before he left for it to be sold. The day my husband left for war was the day they called me and told me it didn't have the proper stickers to sit on Post. So I had to get there and pick it up and bring it back home! I cried on the phone to some random man.
3. A circut blew in our security alarm, so it started beeping constanstly at 3am. I had to get on the phone and figure out how to reset the circut.
4. Called my sister at 5am after living 2 weeks without sleep( up with newborn) and then going all day with Taylor and Aiden and told her to come and pick me up.
5. Kelly flew out on a Thursday, we closed up the house, got ready for the 16 hour drive, packed up the truck and left Colorado on Saturday at 5am.
6. Drove to MN, Kelly and I, the 3 kids, and our dog Clyde. We made it!
7. Changed my parents lifestyle like you wouldn't believe! Moved into to their home for 4 months and their carpet, walls, and such will never be the same!
8. Had an idea to return back to our home in CO and await Jesse's Leave.
9. Had Laura drive me back and our U-Haul Trailer fell off the back of our Expedition.
10. Spent 5 hours on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere with the kids, the dog, Laura, and myself figuring out how to save our lives!
11. Made it to CO after quite an adventure and started life here on my own with the kids!
12. Continued as FRG Leader( Jesse is in Command of a Troop, so I am the Family Readiness Leader for the wives of the soldiers).
13. Clyde, our dog, pooped on the floor constanlty for the first 2 weeks of being back at 4am! Yes, it was a joy!
14. Jesse took his leave in March and was able to spend 18 wonderful days with us in our home in Colorado Springs!
15. Aiden's 2nd Birthday and Daddy was home for that! Fun!!
16. Jesse leaves on Easter to return back to Iraq-not so fun........The goodbyes get harder and harder.
17. The Expedition is sucking me dry with gas prices...perfect idea to get the Passat back running( it was sitting in the garage on storage insurance) Get new battery-Yes, Laura helped me with that....she's my man!
18. Need new tabs for the Passat...easy enough huh? Um No! After 3 trips to the DNV with 3 screaming children and 2 that decide to poop each time, the lady working the counter who thought she was God that day began to tell me that I had, ME, changed numbers on Jesse's Power of Attorney! Yeah...that was fun to be told I have done fraud! Goodness...had to have Jesse send me a new one since he was the one who wrote 2007 first and then wrote over the 7 with a 9 because he forgot what year he would be home in! But they notorized it, so go figure!!
19. Finally got new tabs!
20. Went to Target...to get one thing with the boys and Aiden threw a fit the whole time...normal!! And a security guard followed me throughout the whole store...yeah it was great!! I spoke with the manager after that one! Kept asking the guy why he was following me?
That's all that runs through my head as of tonight..I am sure there will be more that comes to mind! There are several FRG stories, but I don't think I can share those on here. You would be amazed at the type of things I deal with!
No comments:
Post a Comment