The kids are getting quite antsy with the whole situation. They are upset and yell out for their Daddy almost every time they feel it is necessary now. Don't get me wrong, they have always yelled out for him, but now it's "I want more Juice".....I say no you already had too much...they come back with "I want my Daddy!!!!!!!!"
Jesse soon will be moving out of his room and into a tent for the reminder of the time in Kirkuk. The new soldiers coming in will take over their rooms as they start their deployment for the next year. I think it's silly that the soldiers on their way out have to get out of their rooms early for the new soldiers. Guess I am just sad about it since that cuts off our main source of communication-the Internet!
Tonight, it's our last FRG meeting for the next 2 months! I am excited to have a bit of a well needed break from every one's problems and drama! I have been blown away lately by the drama that has been created!
The kids and I awoke to SNOW this am! Welcome to Colorado, tomorrow is supposed to be 60! Taylor rushed to the window and was so excited. She came running to me saying:
" Mommy! Mommy! It snowed! That means it is Christmas and Daddy will be home TODAY!"
Bless her little heart!
1 comment:
hang in there teresa!! i am sure it will be a long month for all of you but pretty soon you will all be together again...aahhh! we are praying for jesse's safe return :)
Post a Comment