Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Update #2

Hi All!!

He should be in early evening tonight!!! I am so excited..we all are!

But very tired, Gavin awoke at 1am and screamed until 6am. I went to bed at 12 so I am running on one hour. Took Gavin to the doc this am and he has double ear infections. He wasn't pulling at his ears last night, so I thought it was his teeth. It was a very long night and now I have wonderful bags under my eyes to prove it!

I will post picture of the ceremony as soon as possible!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such an awesome Thanksgiving gift. I'm sure Jesse will think you are as beautiful as ever, even with the bags under your eyes. My guess is they will become more beautiful when he hears why they are there! Have a wonderful reunion and ENJOY! Very glad to hear he is nearly home.

Ellen said...

YEAH!!!