The sunrise view from our room.
The pool and lagoon area(Hawaii friends-Can you believe all the BeachClubs on Lagoon 3 and 4?!)
Lagoon......Ocean....Wonderful!
We are home from our wonderful week in Oahu. It was great for Jesse and I to take some time for ourselves and relax! The days flew by with our no responsibilities with lounging by the pool or the lagoons. I never thought we would be back to the island we called home for 3 years and it was more emotional than I thought to see our past places we called home. It brought back many memories of our time there with our wonderful friends. Of course until we sat in traffic, then we remembered why we wanted to leave! We would be driving home from dinner and Jesse and I felt like we should be driving to our house there. It was a funny feeling! The week started with rain, rain like the island hasn't seen in 10 years. But Jesse welcomed the downpours as he enjoyed seeing it fall from the sky. He was also in love with the smell of fresh cut grass which has been far from his reality for a long time. I was happy to see the sun break through the clouds and get some rays on my white skin.
Thank you to Rod and Bernie for watching the kids all week long! I know the days are crazy with them all and we thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to get away for a few days.
2 comments:
What a gorgeous couple you make! Glad you had a fun time on your trip. Now it's time to get some Christmas on!
Hi Teresa and Jesse! I love the pictures! You need to frame that one of the two of you. As my kids would say, "So sexaaay!" ;-) I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. Dinner was great, and it was so nice to see you both again! Look forward to the next time when you take me to the NEX. ;-) Merry Christmas and kiss the kids for me.
Post a Comment