Thursday, February 11, 2010

(=MOM=)

I walked into the kid's bathroom tonight and saw that I was added to the "Good Job" Chart. I started this little chart after we made the move here. A smiley face means that you've had a good day. An X means the day was a "hot mess". On Sunday's, if no one has received 2 X's during the week (since really, who is perfect everyday 7 days straight), the reward is to be able to go to the gas station to pick out a treat. The gas station has been a favorite place for them to go...don't ask=)

I am happy to report that after being stuck in this house for the last 7 days, my daughter still thinks I deserve a smiley face....what a relief!
As you can see, Tuesday and Wednesday were a bit rough around this joint.

2 comments:

Mr. Johnson said...

Good idea!

Ellen said...

I absolutely LOVE this. You made me smile :)