The kids are LOVING this house. They have already made tons of friends and beyond excited to ride their bikes, play on the playground, and shoot baskets. We had quite the hard time last night getting them to come inside for bed. I am happy that they are so happy.
Jesse is LOVING this house. It's almost if he missed the Army so much and now he has it back. Don't get me wrong, I love to see Jesse sooo happy...I just didn't know how much he missed the Army all summer. I think I married the "Army Guy".
It has hit me that I am now a Post person. I live On-Post. I am completely military in every way, shape, or form. Driving in the first night, I felt so military. I haven't left Post in 2 days. I wonder if I ever will.....According to my excited husband, I don't ever need to.....
No comments:
Post a Comment