Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Gobble...Gobble

As I prepare to put my chef's hat on and create a wonderful meal for Thanksgiving tomorrow, I am praying that my food will be gobbled up. I have fears that the turkey won't turn out...either too pink or totally dry. I am not worried about my side dishes too much as I am with room in our oven.

I know there shouldn't be much pressure as it is just Jesse, me, the kids and our college friend, Josh (who just moved to town), but I would like all my time and energy to be worth something! Plus Jesse has missed several Thanksgivings in the past and I want to make it known that I can pull it off! At least we know on Saturday we will be eating well, as we are headed up to my Aunt and Uncle's house=)

I am a bit concerned about my start. I went to find all the recipes that I had gathered from my Mom, Jesse's Mom and Grandma....come to find I left them sitting in the car...which is parked at Georgetown for a day of homework and class for Jesse. There went my plan of pre-preparing everything today!

No comments: