Northern New York provided us with a rare case of sunshine on Easter Day! We had a quiet day here at home complete with brunch and church.
The kids all gave up candy for Lent. They did very well, but spent the whole Easter day stuffing their faces with every possible sugary substance they could get their paws on.
Monday was the first Park Playing Day for Blake and me around these cold parts of the North Country!
I just have to document how amazing this felt. Not only to be outside, but just the fact I was able to walk the dog and take my girl to the park. I spent all last year not being able to get very far. I do know Blake's arms are up in the air in celebration that Mommy can now somewhat play with her. Also for the first time after months of cold, our girl finally made it to the park!
No comments:
Post a Comment