I told the Nurses in pre-op that this is the only way my husband and I get alone time together. Sitting in the waiting room for the next up-coming medical thingie. We are so romantic.
Life is back in full swing. A few pains and twinges hit me as I go about my daily business, but nothing that isn't filed in my normal pain folder. My stomach is bloated to the size of a 5 month pregnant woman. I am hoping that will calm itself down before this weekend. I am not allowed to lift for 2 weeks, but that went out the window when Blakey decided to act a cray at lessons yesterday. She completely lost her mind as I had to carry her away from the horses and back into the car. Meanwhile, Gavin and Aiden were fighting about flip-flops. Gavin had lost his tennis shoes and resorted to wearing tall black socks and Aiden's old flops. It was way too much crazy for me and I quickly loaded up my clown car and rushed back to our circus tent here on post.
The rain has left me content with watching my new neighbors move in from my window. I watched my friend move out from that very same window a couple weeks ago. Along with missing her, I also watched my "In case of Emergency" person leave me before a deployment. That's kinda an interesting feeling. I know I have M.M. down the road. But there is something special with a next door neighbor that is just right there.
The Big Boss Man is out of the office this week to visit J's next year long stay-cation location. I'm not ready. I like my husband way too much for so much time apart. I can't seem to be one of the wives who aren't bothered by deployments. They drive me batty. I'm quite attached to that man of mine.
I laid on the Physical Therapy table this am as I told my therapist to not touch me any where….Hurting too much. We instead talked about his socks and dogs. Great session.
Our Horse girl is working on her canter and did her first jump on Joe yesterday. She is excited off her rocker and can't wait for school to be out for the summer. I have a feeling she will be living at the farm. I'd live out there too, if I could, but I think my crew in tow would cause a ruckus. There's a new Stud out there for the summer. All the Mares are going bananas. It's like the discovery channel without paying for cable.
We tried getting our camper out to ready for summer. The truck decided to get a hole in the tire….a hole location that just can't be patched. We now are looking at new tires for not very old tire truck. Camping is now on hold as we drive around with a donut. Which just leaves me craving donuts every time I load my bloated self into the drivers seat.
I had my first big Shop shipment to my Client in MN. It went amazingly grand. I'm thrilled to be able to dress from afar. It's been a constant stream of new Clients. And old ones coming back for more. The clothes rack in my office doesn't stay empty for long and that's a good feeling. Except when I walk into my own closet and want to update all my own.
Blue is now up to 45 pounds. His main job in life is to make us all giggle. A job he succeeds at on the daily. He's quite popular in the hood and we can't get up and down the street without him greeting his fans. He's such a lover and attention getter. His favorite naughty thing to do is chew on the side of the toilet paper roll. But, when Blakey starts giggling while watching him take a chomp…..it's hard to not start rolling myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment