Yes, it is silly.
Yes, my husband doesn't share the same excitement as I do.
Yes, I could say it really didn't ring that much.
Yes, I really won't miss the sound of work texts being sent in the middle of the night.
Yes, I will not miss the phone alarm going off so early in the morning.
Yes, I look forward to seeing my husband without that thing clipped to his buckle.
Yes, I will not miss trying to keep the kids quiet if it rang while all together. Especially if traveling in the truck.......
On the other hand.....
Yes, I am very grateful to General Cardon and his wife for this great opportunity.
Yes, I am thrilled at how much my husband has learned from this knowledgeable man.
Yes, I was happy to see the excitement from my husband about his job.
Yes, I have gained more knowledge about a career/life in the military.
Yes, I did smile when called it yesterday and the new Aide answered. We shared a laugh!
I now will enjoy our work cell phone free days. I know there will be another one handed his way in the near future. But my thoughts will stay in the moment and cherish the non-ringing silence. Now if only the kids could be silent, I might be on to something here.........
No comments:
Post a Comment