My parents are making their final drive to see us this weekend! I think they are taking advantage one last time of how close we really are. I am sure going to miss the 5 1/2 hour drive to MN. We now will be in the 18-20 hour drive time and I thought driving from Colorado was bad! We do not know how much we will be making that drive!
This weekend will be fun with my parents here. Every year Fort Leavenworth has a tour of all of the old historic homes that are decorated for Christmas. My Mom and I will be attending and I look forward to getting to see how the upper Army Class lives=) Ha! Then on Saturday night, the General and his wife are having a holiday party and my parents are invited to attend with us. It will be fun to have them meet everyone. The kids are beyond excited to have Grandpa and Grandma sleep over for the weekend!
The owner of the home we rent here have decided to list the house. Our property manager called me yesterday and asked if she could come and take pictures of the house with our furniture in it. So now I need to get this place spotless! The last time we took pictures in Colorado for our home, I moved around piles so you couldn't see them in the pictures! I guess this time I really need to not have any piles! I have my work cut out for me today=)
No comments:
Post a Comment