Friday, December 18, 2009

Uncle.

The house is done and we are done! Jesse will not be driving out to VA and flying back on the 22nd. There is a huge snow storm going on there right now, so we are both driving to MN tomorrow. Then we will be 2 car-ing it all the way to VA on the 26th. The truck should be at our new place on the 28th or 29th.

Now, it's time to get ready for Christmas. I had to stop the movers from loading the kids toys several times today! That wouldn't of gone over too well if their gifts were boxed up! The kids hung in there pretty good with us. Today they lost it, but I give them great credit that they made it thus far.

Jesse had a wonderful ceremony today with the General. More info on that when I post the pictures. Such a nice, nice gathering.

We made it. I can't believe it!

Happy Holiday to you all! Can't wait to get home for Christmas!

No comments: