Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Behavior Report

Every day, Taylor is sent home with a report on her behavior from Kindergarten. Yesterday, the mark was not the normal Had a Great Day. It was marked Need to Show Self Control. She was beyond upset with herself and wanted to make sure over and over that Jesse and I weren't mad with her.

After listening to her side of the story and learning that Dr. LeBlanc had to take one of her pennies away, I found this note sitting next to her backpack last night after tucking her in bed.
I couldn't help but smile and think it was the cutest card in the world. If you were to open, she had taped some of her candy from Aiden's birthday inside.

I asked her how Dr. LeBlanc reacted to her card today. She said she laughed and thanked Taylor for explaining to her again how she was "walking fast instead of running in the hallway". But she didn't get that penny back!

1 comment:

The Queen of Krinkeland said...

In my kids' kindergarten, the disciplinary system is based on the book "Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse." Taylor's note reminded me of it. She's a good girl.