We experienced a MAJOR setback in our CO house sale yesterday. I think I cried for about 6 hours straight. I just couldn't stop. I blame my hormones for the influx of tears and our incredible bad luck. I just can't get over how we have done everything right and still get burned. I ended the day yesterday with me/kids moving back to our house and Jesse joining us when he is done with the military. (Don't take that statement seriously) This lifestyle sure creates many obstacles and it is beyond hard to feel like a normal human being. I would like a year or I should say a month without a major setback. Is that too much to ask? Don't answer that....
So other than my gift of stress during the last few weeks of pregnancy, I continue to put on a happy face and enjoy the weeks of my last pregnancy. I can't wait to be immersed in our newest daughter and share in the joy of watching our very excited kids with their new sister. See... happy thoughts!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment