Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day Weekend + First Day of School!

With normal Johnson style, we had one crazy Labor Day weekend.
It went a little something like this:
Gavin sick with fever and bathroom issues the whole weekend.

Here we see happy Blake....
Before she ended up in the ER room after not eating her 3 bottles so far for the day.
After having an IV and tests done, we were sent home with a virus.

Taylor and her first Doll ever!
We welcomed ourselves into the world of American Girl this weekend.
It was very fun to share a night out with my girl and watch her pick out her new friend!
At Gracie's American Girl Doll Birthday Party!
Talk about an expensive party for me!
Charlie went missing all day on Labor Day. Big J took him to the store and had the front window down for him. By the time he parked, the dog was gone.
Funny how one had no idea that a dog can jump out the window.
Found him after 8 hours of hunting and one nice family hanging up signs....
Since...OF COURSE, he didn't have collar on!
The BEST DAY OF THE YEAR
FOR THIS STAY AT HOME MOM!!!

1st Grade
Kindergarten!
Ages 6, 5, 4, 5 1/2 months!

Getting on the Bus!
"Best Bus Ride Ever, MOM!"
Our sweet boy, how I will miss your screams, your fits, your asking for food. How my ears will be ringing from the all day silence that is now in this house. How I loved watching you get on the bus this am to start your brand new adventure in school!
Thank you Aiden for being you, whom I love dearly....
And to the School for all-day Kindergarten!
After Jesse and I drove away from the school, we both looked back at who was left in the van.
A 5 month old and a 4 year old.
Before I could speak,
Jesse says while staring at B and G....
"This is how normal people space the ages of their children out. How peaceful is this?!"

Yes Jesse! This morning has been peace....and quiet!
I love SCHOOL!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

I LOVE SCHOOL TOO!!! Terry said the other day, "Kids aren't meant to stay at home!" Totally agree!