Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Happy Place

The attendance line has been on my redial for the last 8 days now.
I could say the recording by heart.
What a nice, pleasant lady I hear every morning.
I wonder if she thinks the same of my voice?

Taylor is home for day 100 of this school year.
This family has caught every bug that passes through the school doorway.
We are lacking many things around this household.
Milk, bread....
Gavin did get his peanut butter and jelly in a slightly stale hot dog bun this am.
How cool is that?

Not only am I a BIT stir-crazy..
I am trying to find my happy place.
This happy place must consist of excitement for my husband.
Before your mind wanders into a dirty place, wander on back.
In two days, his plane leaves for Australia!
Then they board another plane for Korea..(no thanks).
Then yet another plane for the islands of HAWAII!
How happy is that?!
YEAH JESSE!!!

I am so excited (insert Happy Place here!) for yet...another... world tour for him.
Thank goodness I have the attendance line lady to keep me company!


No comments: