Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A Week to be 'Normal'

My Doctor is helping me figure out how to enjoy my week of normal between ProLo and recovery.  It's kinda hard.   This is why......http://youtu.be/-Zi9D1O3kas (actual ProLo shown, if skid-ish you might not want to watch). I share since my detail in words don't give the needles justice.

Clearly that woman shown taking ProLo to the neck is put under.   Not me!   Add on many needles to the bottom of my head....back.....ribs and it puts you in the room with me.

Jesse has been back to flying.   His hours have been awful.   I'm not complaining...but arriving home at midnight and leaving at 4am puts my body into a massive pain attack.   Few more day until school starts.....few more days until school starts......!!!

And word to the wise.....if we chat on the phone at least 2 weeks after each round, I have no idea what you are talking to me about:-).   Call me on week 3.  That's when I can comprehend your words.  Kinda!


1 comment:

Noel Paukert said...

Thinking of you and praying for an end to your pain!