Monday, June 30, 2014

Welcome!

Since Jesse currently holds the job as XO (Executive Officer) of the 6-6 CAV and is the second highest ranking in his squadron….My job is to welcome the new Commander's wife to the SixShooters.   After being handled my "book" on protocol, finding a venue, sending out invitations with the proper military addressing, obtaining all the right names and ranks that are to be invited.   I ended up with this dessert bar all made and decorated by me!  

30 Ladies were in attendance along with one Generals wife, one Brigade Commanders wife, 2 higher- up ladies from Division and the Guest of Honor-Jennifer Cupp!

To go along with protocol, I had to make a speech and address all these ladies that I listed above by name and a big talk on Jennifer.   All went off beautifully and that will be the last major responsibility I will be tasked with for awhile!  Thank goodness:-)







My two dear friends whom are not even in the 6-6, but I made work the event!  

Jennifer Cupp

Stephanie, Jenn, and Myself
Stephanie's husband is the other Major in our Squadron

No comments: