Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Super Mom!

Hi, it's me...Jesse....remember me? Deployments for a military family are always a challenge and this one is no different. I left Teresa with 3 small children, a house and a dog. Worse day of my life without question. We are nearing the end now somewhat, the light is barely visible at the end of the tunnel so we are trying to push through the suck. My beautiful bride is doing so well with everything. She is so talented in all that she does and I am so proud of her every day. She is doing so well with the kids and I don't know how she finds the patience every single day. She juggles so many things flawlessly and keeps all the balls in the air not dropping one. She has always put her family before herself always and she makes sure that the kids and I are well taken care of. I am a lucky man to have found a woman like her and I thank you Teresa for all the sacrifices you have made for your family and your country. We are both exhausted, but we will continue to move forward because we have no choice, we have to do what we have to do. I look forward to writing some more hopefully more frequently. Take care!


-Jesse

3 comments:

Mr. Johnson said...

Was it worse then the day Sjoblom hit you in the head with the bat in Elementary school?

Ellen said...

She really is an amazing woman.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jesse! Can't forget the SUPER HUSBAND, DADDY and SOLDIER! You are so right about Teresa. She is doing such a great job, and a wonderful mommy she is! I know she is on the move from sunrise to sunset, and a pro at changing diapers. :-) Remember that party at Ross's house when she picked up Mark's baby? She had the look in her eye that she was ready to love a child of her own. It amazed me to see she meant business! I think she is trying to pass me. :-)ha ha Mahalo to all the SOLDIERS for keeping us safe from harms way. I truly appreciate you all. I know it is no fun, so thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart! Can't wait for the Johnson Reunion!! Take care, be safe, and may GOD bless and keep you all in HIS hands forever!!!