I took all three kids plus a neighbor girl I was watching also to the swimming pool today! Yes, I did it! I can't take all the credit, I did have my friend Jodi there for support, she had her 3 kids also. The kids loved it, even Gavin couldn't handle not being in the water. The weather was great, then clouds, then rain. So we got out of there. But Aiden was like a fish, Taylor wanted snacks which made Aiden want them too, and Gavin was so happy to splash in the water.
Is it bad that I have better maternity swimsuits that normal ones? I think I need to go shopping! I had to put on a swimsuit from Hawaii and it was so worn, I felt a little see-through...yeah...not good. No pictures today as I didn't have an extra arm for the camera. Taylor held onto my arm while I was hanging onto the boys. I am seriously the "Bag Lady" but with kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment