

Hello, my little Jesse! We decided this week after watching Aiden sweat through his hair, that it was time to buzz it! He did a good job sitting there as Mom and I each made cuts through his thick hair. For the last day, he has been walking around with his hand on his head rubbing it back and forth. It's quite funny! I cannot believe how much Aiden looks even more like Jesse now. He is so excited about his hair and very happy that it is so much cooler now. Things are going well around here. My mind is started to prepare for our long trip home. I have clothes to wash and bags to pack. I am hoping this will be our lightest trip home and it should only be clothes that I need to bring. Maybe we will be able to see out of the back of the truck this time home! I already rearranged the car seats and Aiden has his own personal seat in the way back. Which is wonderful for Mom and I since he can't pick on anybody and when he screams, it is not right in our ears! I am trying to get our supplies ready as I wrap up small, cheap gifts for the kids and every hour it is Present Time!! That has helped the time go by in the past and it makes the kids very happy. I will be stocked with movies and snacks as it will be whatever works to make all happy! Taylor is very excited for the drive since it is her day come true! She is able to watch movies all day, eat at McDonalds, get presents, and color! Never once on any of our trips home has Taylor ever asked to pull over to go to the bathroom! Can you believe that?! She waits until we need to stop. Our stops are an interesting feat..that's a whole blog itself!
No comments:
Post a Comment