Yes, I decided to tackle our closets today. Which turned into to destroying every closet that I walked past! So which started as a great, wonderful, cleansing idea....has now ended up in a major mess that I created for myself. More work...um yeah..what was I thinking?
Is it a bad thing when your pregnancy wardrobe is better than your normal wardrobe? After cleaning out my closet today (I took the maternity clothes out the second I could after Gavin was born) I found that every normal thing I own is either outdated or just plain wrong. So I basically got rid of almost everything....Shopping? Yes, I better get on that! Jesse's side of the closet wasn't much better as since he spends all of this time in Army uniforms, his clothes dated back to our dating years. So after a decade of looking at the same clothes, I ditched those too! I kept a few things for him, but he is in desperate need of some clothes attention! Yet, I did keep the shirt that I first met him in..can't seem to part with the blue and grey type bowling shirt!Ha!
After I had 6 bags of clothes, I decided to attack the kids closets. Not a great idea because it all just turned into a mess that will take me days to figure out. I am sure I will end up just throwing everything back in there with the sake of "I can't take the mess anymore!"
Just a visual...while I was cleaning out our closet, I had Gavin in the closet with me playing with random things on the floor, Aiden was in our attached bathroom trying on my high heels and Taylor was sitting on the bed saying, "I like that Mommy, I don't like that Mommy!"
No comments:
Post a Comment