Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Getting Ready for the Road....

On the road again! Just wish we didn't have to get on the road again!
Our month home is coming to a fast end here in MN. Dad is making the trip back with us on Saturday morning. It has been a fun time home with seeing family and friends along with celebrating Gavin's first Birthday. The kids and I had a great time and really wish we could stay longer, but I have responsibilities to get back to! And it will be good to be in our home again. The kids sleeping habits aren't the same as in their own beds and I cannot wait until we are back in that normal schedule. I will just really miss being around help with the kids and being able to get out on my own once and awhile. There is something to be said for a break.......

It was great to see everyone while we were here. I hope that December comes fast with Jesse coming home and us making the trip back to MN for Christmas. I hate to wish time away in life...but I am finding myself doing it more than I like. It will be nice to enjoy life when he gets home! So hurry up Jess!

No comments: