For all of you who know me very well, you all know that my whole life I have been freaked out by spiders. Today I was met with the worst of them all! A Black Widow!!!! UPS made a stop here today (No I am not shopping online! Ha!) and I opened the door to grab the package. When I opened our screen door, a spider dropped to the landing inside our house. I, naturally, jumped back a bit and then took a closer look and my eyes saw what I never wanted to see. An hourglass shape on the back of the spider all in red! A BLACK WIDOW!!
I put Aiden and Clyde in the kitchen, ran to get a shoe and came back to the stop where it had landed. Of course, it was no where to be found. My heart was pounding as I opened the door to find it on the house. I knocked the crap out of that spider and spider juice went everywhere. But the body of the horrible thing was no where to be found. Not on the shoe, not on the house. So I pray that thing is dead and all the rest of the ugly things will back off from the Johnson Household cause me and my shoe are not messing around!
This goes out to you Darrin. For all those years you teased me about my fear of spiders! I hope this goes to show you, DB how much of a Mother Bear I am! Ha! Because we all know if Jesse would of been here, I would of went running and screaming in the other direction!
1 comment:
you and bugs!! lol YOU GO MAMA BEAR!!! xoxo
Post a Comment