Monday, September 8, 2008

Nice Crib and Can Aiden Go Back in the Crib?!


Nice pad there, Jesse! Looks like you have made it nice and comfy-as much as you can!

We have been busy around here. Aiden has been on his 2 year old path of destruction. I have been trying to figure out if I have been feeding him differently. But I cannot come up with anything. He seems to be bouncing off the walls and destroying everything that is in his path. His latest thing at night now is to take everything out of his closet and then kick the door. So when I go in there to put him back to bed, I can't even open the door cause his whole closet is on the floor!

We have been working on potty training. He has been doing a good job, a few accidents here and there, but getting the concept of when he has to go to the bathroom. I just can't figure out if he is quite to the point where he is completely over the diaper thing. I have heard with boys that they need to completely decide for themselves if they will conquer it or not. But I will keep on trying.

Rear Detachment put out dates today for the redeployment process. So that is exciting that we are finally starting to talk about their estimated time of arrival. Jesse is on the last flight since he is Commander and needs to make sure all is taken care of. I wish he was on the first flight!

No comments: