Sunday night and no Sunday Night Football. I actually can't wait for that to start up in our house, if you believe it or not! I am ready for the TV on, Jesse watching the games with the boys, and just enjoying the day! I can't wait!
70 more days until he is home.......! Take that the way you will. I take it as that is way too long, but in the overall 15 months, it's not that long. But since I will be negative (I look at my negativity more as tired), it seems like the longest stretch yet! The kids and I were invited to my friend Mary's for dinner tonight. Her kids used to be the same age as ours, 3 and under ,and she survived! So it gives me great hope! I love spending time with her since the craziness of the kids does not bother her like some other people I have been around with here and it's just more relaxing for me to not have to explain everything all the time. Like why they are doing what they do and how crazy life is. Mary is with me, she just knows! So it was a nice dinner. Aiden acted out, but didn't like it so much when Mary found him a time out place. He sat there for her and listened. So I must be doing something right in the grand scheme of things. He does LISTEN!! Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment