Monday, February 21, 2011

Burning Love

I am feeling the burn and trust me, it is not in my butt or jiggly thighs. Although, the burn I am feeling isn't from working out, it is causing me to not eat either. So I guess it could do wonders for my backside. This type of burn is located in my heart, chest, neck, and throat. According to old wise tales, heartburn in pregnant women equal hairy babies. I used to believe that until Aiden came around. I didn't have one ounce of heartburn with that child and the nurse had to move the hair out of his eyes when he was born.

Well, this child is a bit of a different story. We know she has hair, it's been recorded on the ultrasound. What I didn't expect was popping Tums like a crazy lady and burping more times than all 3 of my boys combined. Yes, it is pretty hard to hold it in during church. Trust me, it turns Jesse on when I start burping in mid sentence. I can see his love for me triple as he stares me down with a horrible look on his face. According to Big J, girls aren't supposed to show any signs of burping or anything of that nature. I guess maybe it is the fact that I don't even say "Excuse me" anymore. It happens too often and that takes a lot of energy to follow every burp with words.

I am still wondering when I will feel hungry for dinner since it is 10:30 at night and Big Momma skipped the hot dish tonight. Which don't tell anyone, I forgot to add the cup of water and it came out looking a bit clumpy. Only Taylor noticed that it was a bit dry, but the boys enjoyed just the same.

So tonight, I leave you with a body full of burning love. Burning in the fact that I just burped. Excuse me=) =)



No comments: