34 weeks and counting around here. My body is slowing down, her kicks are getting stronger, my stomach is expanding daily, and I feel like a beached whale especially while trying to flip to the other side while sleeping. I continue to have such lower pains that stop me dead in my tracks. I sound like an old woman trying to get out of bed, out of a chair, or pick anything up. I told the kids that I will not be bending over to pick up after them anymore. They need to figure out how to put their shoes away, hang up their coats, and put their dirty clothes in the hamper. Now it is like dodging an obstacle course around this house with everything on the floor all the time. So instead of nearly going into labor while picking up after these messy kids, I decided to just leave a light on for Jesse when he walks in the door at 11pm at night...so he doesn't kill himself in the dark!
We are under contract for the sale of our Colorado house! Really great news since it has been a rough 4 months of supporting two households. Please keep your fingers crossed and prayers coming our way that all works out great in the next few weeks with closing. Thank you to Weewa for all her expertise and knowledge, Mom and Kelly for listening to me moan, groan, cry, and complain for the last few months of financial stress. And a huge thank you to my husband who put up with my strict budget and may now be able to buy beer again=)
We have our final ultrasound tomorrow to make a few checks on our little girl. I am excited to see her and see how things are going in utero. I keep envisioning Aiden's head of hair on her head. But I think he was a once in a lifetime hairy baby!
2 comments:
Will pray for the sale of the Colorado house and the upcoming birth!
This baby had better have some Aiden hair because I'm gonna eat her up!
Post a Comment