Goodness, it sure doesn't feel like Christmas around these parts.
The weather is still pretty warm....50's and sunny.
I sure can't wait for MN with all the snow and cold weather.
Although once we get off the plane, I am sure I will be struggling with how cold it is!
This body hasn't felt MN cold in a while.
I am excited to be around MN nice once again.
I ran into a guy today at the
commissary wearing a Vikings sweatshirt.
We chatted in our native tongue, oh you betcha.
Made my day.
Jesse is on his second vacation.
Oh sorry, did I say vacation...I didn't mean to....I mean work (vacation) trip.
This trip lands him in Kansas, Nebraska, and COLORADO.
Not only does he get to go back to one of my favorite places....he is able to spend time with our friends and old neighbors. I so wish I was going, too!
It's been over 3 years since I have seen our dear friends and how great it would be to get together once again.
JoJo (Jolene) and Matt
Matt with the boys while Jesse was deployed.
At Taylor's 2nd Bday Party

Donnah and Aiden

But, I am happy that I am not there to see our house that will be sitting right next door. That would be hard for me to be that close and have ownership over it.
I really loved that place.
Jesse said he was going to be heart-broken if it looked in bad shape. We really put everything into that place to make it a great home.
Then after that statement...he promised me my dream home.
Just needed to get that in writing=)
I am praying for a week of no major issues with illnesses, small jumping bugs, pink eye, etc.
But really, who am I kidding.
It's me.
And something is bound to attack!
No comments:
Post a Comment