Thursday, January 13, 2011

30 Weeks

Today marks my 30th week of final pregnancy. 10 full weeks to go. I don't remember feeling this pregnant with the other 3. All I remember of the other pregnancies was worrying so much about Jesse leaving, moving, deployments, and how to get by. I do not think I ever allowed myself to "feel" pregnant.

Well, I feel pregnant now. My sciatic nerve is on full zapping mode and I haven't felt my left butt cheek in a few weeks now. I have hit the waddle stage which I thought didn't come until at least 36 weeks.... She has quite the movements especially at 4am. I think she signed herself up for gymnastics and can't wait to jump out of my belly. Jesse doesn't think it's too nice of me to wake him up to tell him I can't sleep. I don't think it's nice of him to be sleeping.

Aiden touched my belly for the first time this week. I think he has been quite scared of it actually. Taylor talks to my belly constantly...before getting on the bus in the morning, she kisses it goodbye and whispers, "I love you Baby." She has made several pictures of her with the baby and has even added to the decor to the baby's room. Gavin is at the right height where I tend to knock him around with my belly. I don't mean to, he just happens to be right there when I turn around and off to the floor he falls. Glad he finds it funny!

It's been a real joy to watch the excitement of the kids. With all 3, there was never excitement from one to the next being how little they were. Now it's so fun to watch and listen to all of their ideas of how they will help me with the baby. I have really enjoyed having Jesse around to help me out. I am so thankful for such a great husband who still loves me when I weigh more than he does=)

No comments: