Sunday, January 16, 2011

Favorite Things

I just wanted to make myself a note of the kids' favorite things lately. I have been sitting a lot more this weekend and took a good look at each one of the kids whizzing past me. They are getting so tall and it just kind of took me by surprise. And call me hormonal, I just wanted to remember some things.....

Taylor
-Still loves everything horse.
-Very into reading and wants to know all the big words.
-So happy to have Mommy and Me time (I hope that never changes).
-Loves to talk to my belly.
-Would rather give than receive...Every day I find her trying to give away all her new toys and gifts to her friends.
-Always has a hand-drawn picture to give to any one we meet or that comes to the house.

Aiden
-His favorite day of the week is Friday when he can stay for Lunch Bunch at school. He proudly walks into his classroom and tells Mrs. Webb that he will be eating lunch at school!
-Loves watching Jesse play Old Man Basketball on Saturday mornings. He wears his full Skillful Player uniform, warm-ups, and basketball shoes while he copies every movement his Dad is making on the court.
-Has moved out of the "throwing fit and crying constantly" stage of life. He is now more rational and will listen to me when I reason with him. I was able to pick him up from Preschool and surprise him with a special time for being such a good boy. We had such a great time together=) Side Note: For almost 5 years now, I knew this day would come. And I am so excited for it, I can hardly stand it!

Gavin
-Very into TV and Movies.
-Loves to shoot webs at people- Yes, he thinks he is Spiderman.
-Always has boots on-cowboy or snow boots.
-Hates wearing shirts.
-Follows his Dad everywhere.
-Copies his brother with every movement.
-Love to take baths...even asks for Bubble Baths.
-Has the sweetest voice especially when saying goodnight and I love you about 100x at night!


2 comments:

Mom said...

It's good you write these things down in your blog because it's difficult to remember life's daily gifts and treasures.

The Queen of Krinkeland said...

My mom always asks, "Are you writing this down?!" It's the main reason I started blogging-- to make a record for my children. And I'm so glad you do it, because I learn things I never would otherwise about your beloved kids.