Now off to take another drink....H2O, of course.
Friday, January 14, 2011
Take another drink......
Well, I wasn't lying with my last post when I said I "felt" pregnant. Today, I landed my butt in Labor and Delivery...not to deliver..thankfully, but to be hooked up to an IV all day long. I was severely dehydrated and not doing too great. I had been seeing stars for a few weeks now, having lower pain in the belly, and no energy. Thank goodness all the scary stuff was ruled out and I just needed to "tank up" on some fluids for a bit. I guess it is time to listen to my body and start slowing down a bit around here. Thankfully, the fluid around the baby was still at a good level and her movements, heartbeat, etc were still healthy. I had no idea I was dehydrated. I have been in that state before, but never when pregnant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you and baby are OK. It's so important to listen to your body. Said a little prayer for you.
Post a Comment