Wednesday, August 17, 2011

BUSTED

It is funny to me what I learn when my children think I am not listening.

During our afternoon time,
Gavin goes down for a nap around 1:30.
I feed Blake upstairs and put her down to nap right after.
Taylor and Aiden are allowed to sit and watch TV for their quiet time.

Today, I came down when they didn't expect to get the laundry.
Both children were not on the couch.
I snuck my head around the corner
and found both of them in the kitchen.
Taylor was stuffing her face with food.
Aiden kept asking what he should eat.
Taylor kept saying, "Aiden eat anything you want..Mommy has no idea we do this every day!"
Aiden started to reach for the fruit snacks and Taylor took another dip in the fridge.
Meanwhile..I stood around the corner for a good 5 minutes watching my 2 oldest completely disobey the rules to quiet time.
Aiden had a guilty heart as he put the fruit snacks back and told Taylor they should get back to the couch before I might come downstairs.
Taylor quickly finished her food and they both ran back to the couch....
But instead of the couch...
They ran into ME!

Taylor then asked if she could still have snack at 3pm.

No comments: