Monday, August 1, 2011

Debbie Downer

I awoke today dreaming that it was Sept. 1 instead of Aug. 1. My brain was tricking me since Taylor started Summer Lab at school today and we had to be at the bus stop for pick up at 8:30am. I had a glimpse of how excited I am going to be come Sept. when I am walking down 2 kids to the stop for all day school!!!

This Mommy brain is complete mush. I am over many things that go on in this household on a daily basis. Let me tell you a bit about the things I am very sick of.... Are you ready?....

1. Kids Fighting
2. Being stuck indoors due to the heat
3. Pitching
4. Taylor throwing fits
5. The word "No"
6. The dog and his fleas
7. The boys always in the baby's face
8. The boys very loud in the baby's face
9. Gavin chasing Charlie CONSTANTLY
10. While the baby naps, the 3 seem to flock around her door
11. Yelling
12. Food
13. No one listens
14. My ears ringing from how loud this non-basement home is. I am very sick of everyone on the same level.
15. The constant mess that gathers around me and then no one around when it is time to pick up.

I will stop at 15 since I could go on forever! I don't know if I have a 30 day supply of energy left for this month of August. I pray every day for patience in this household. And regularly have dreams of going to Target alone. It has been almost 2 months since my Mom was here to visit and I can't tell you enough how much Jesse and I need a break. I obtained 2 numbers for babysitters and clipped it on the fridge for future use. Well, all that's left on the fridge is the blue clip and no numbers to be found. Sadness was upon me after I moved the whole fridge out into the kitchen praying that the sheet slid under....

1 comment:

The Queen of Krinkeland said...

Another mom advised me one time: Never pray for patience-- because God will grant it, along with all kinds of new scenarios requiring extreme patience; instead, pray for STRENGTH. Either way, I am praying for you!